Tuesday, March 24, 2009

BOYS!!

Ok this is a super important issue. Teen dating angst. IT KILLS ME. So ok there is this boy I like he is two years older than me and he is really cute. He emailed me what grade I was in and now I have so many bubbles in my stomach you have no idea. So I was talking to my older sister about it and she was like I hate teen dating angst quote "I just want to chew myself up!" Then she was all how come you don't just ask him to the movies or something. And I was all seriously the teen world is so much different than the I'm-in-my-early-twenties-and-we-walk-around-in-our-pj's-and-eat-junk-food world. You can see the dis-resemblence yourself. 

3 comments:

  1. YOU WALK AROUND IN YOUR PJS AND EAT JUNK FOOD TOO!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the boy doesn't hunt you down and go for you...hes lost and not worth it. And hes more than likely gay. My suggestion is that you step up the flirting game. Tell your older sister that REAL women don't need to chase men. THEY CHASE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Step up your flirting game. Give him the "eyes" from across the room...maybe a slight smile. These are key signs that his instincts will pick up on. Dont you dare confront him to ask him out. Thats his job. Tell your sister (who ever she is) that shes totally wrong; REAL WOMEN NEVER HAVE TO CHASE A GUY. GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO CHASE YOU! If he doesn't pick up on your signs its probably because hes gay (and a waste of your time). Reality check! 1/5 guys these days have homosexual tendencies...

    ReplyDelete