Monday, March 16, 2009

Why You Shouldn't buy new backpacks in the middle of the school year!


My Bff Isabella just got a new backpack. So she came to school with it so she could show me. But then our arch nemesis came. And she was all " You have the same backpack as me!!!!!" and then guess what happened, just guess that stinking bully kicked that backpack with her smelly, bunion/callus invested foot all the way into the mud. And she didn't even say sorry!! Now that was not classy AT ALL!!!!!! And I was all "You know that was very mean of you she just bought that you know." And of course nobody said anything else because they were just standing there in shock. Which was seriously stupid of them they should have defended her. But when we headed to morning prayers sheCheck Spelling came up to her and was all "Sorry" and we believed her but ten she said "You can kick my backpack in the dirt if you want." And then we didn't anymore because we both knew that this girl would never had said that in her LIFE unless someone told her to. And our thoughts were correct, because there was this guy that we know (I will not state names) and he told Isabella that the bully was forced to say sorry otherwise her little posse she was hanging out with told her that if she didn't say sorry then they would tell on her. And when I heard that I thought that is just cold. She fake apologized I have never witnessed such a thing. So anyway I was super appalled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment